Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Travel System
A Quick Little Travel System for Quick Trips
The lightweight Mini Bravo® Sport Travel System makes every excursion simpler with user-friendly touchpoints and precise maneuverability. For infants, the KeyFit® Infant Car Seat clicks easily into the Mini Bravo® Sport Stroller with the included adapter. For older riders, the stroller features a padded five-point harness, adjustable canopy, and multi-position backrest.
Small Design. Big Convenience.
An easy-to-reach handle activates a compact fold with one hand and the stroller stands on its own when closed. Plus the fold handle doubles as a carry handle. Thoughtful design offers a smooth ride with swivel wheels and secure parking with toe-tap brakes. A padded handle and parent tray with two cup holders put comfort and convenience at your fingertips, and a large basket stows must-haves down below.
Includes the #1-Rated KeyFit®
The KeyFit® Infant Car Seat is expertly engineered to be the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. Removable head and body support accommodates newborns as small as 4 pounds, and a five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep growing babies secure up to 22 lbs.
- Includes the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat
- Car seat clicks easily into stroller with included adapter
- Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- 3-position reclining backrest with easy one-hand adjustment
- Padded push handle and parent tray with two cup holders
- Sleek front swivel wheels for smooth turns and precise maneuverability
- Large storage basket for on-the-go essentials
- Toe-tap locking rear brakes for parking
- Padded 5-point harness on car seat and stroller
For children 6 mo. to 50 lbs. (Birth to 50 lbs. when used with infant car seat)
Care and Maintenance
Hand wash removable fabrics in cold water; do not use bleach; drip dry. Attached fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.